Our client, a global data protection and management company, are currently hiring for an Account Executive to drive growth by focusing on new client development in the Frankfurt region.
- Set up and carry out sales plans in the Frankfurt region and meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Build Up and manage a pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales cycle
- Find, develop and close new opportunities for growth working with a mix of mid-enterprise accounts
- present out client's solutions within complex data center design environments
- Co-sell and strategize with partners, distributors and VAR's to enable fast growth
- Provide the management level with feedback about the local market opportunity and identification of new business opportunities and channel partnerships
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven professional sales experience in either IT Infrastructure or SaaS
- Consistent track record landing net "new logos"
- Strong track record of performance selling to End User Fortune 1000
- Experience working with our partners eco system across technology partners, re-sellers and service integrators
- Highly driven, goal oriented and has the ability to work towards deadlines
- High-level understanding of customer infrastructures as well as selling complex solutions
This is a full time, permanent employed position, which is 100% home/remote based with occasional travel required.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.