Our client, a leading Financial Services Business, based in Basingstoke, is currently hiring for an Office Coordinator. You will be working in the Operations Team, helping to achieve more productivity and cost efficiency whilst enabling other teams to achieve their goals too.
- Evaluating customer income and expenditure for repayment of loans
- Overseeing customer repayment awareness communications
- Supplying point of sale marketing material to clients when requested
- Advising the manager of system errors and downtime of systems
- Sending complaint chasers and reminders
- Handling escalated queries from Customer Services relating to loan details and discrepancies
- Maintaining a shared inbox
- Answering inbound customer calls with queries about annual statements, outstanding balances and changes to direct debit account details
- Knowledge of the Financial Ombudsman and FCA Rules and Regulations
- Previous retail finance and finance agreement experience
- Financial call centre or payment provider environment experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Confident communicating at all levels
- Analytical problem-solving skills
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. Currently working remote until the foreseeable.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.