Our client, a global technology business, based in Dublin, are currently hiring for a Category Sourcing Manager to be responsible for the development and execution of sourcing strategies to leverage relationships across the enterprise to achieve best total value.
In this role will be responsible for an area within Wireless Network Services sourcing for cell site services as well as process improvement. The role will be RFQ and contract negotiations & processing.
- Support and be a major contributor to multiple sourcing projects
- Conduct data-driven analysis to reach a positive conclusions to support business decisions & improvement
- Supporting cost savings and revenue generation business goals through the sourcing process for large spend category areas
- Assist with all aspects of complex strategic sourcing process, including but not limited to, contract negotiations of business and pricing terms and conditions, conducting research and providing benchmark data on pricing and/or other key terms
- Work with business partners to resolve supplier related business issues for example, contract language interpretation clarification and disputes over contract pricing
- Maximise purchasing power to achieve a lower cost while mitigating risk
- Take a supporting role and simultaneously work with multiple teams to guide selections of low-cost and highly technically qualified Suppliers to provide needed services
- Stays current with industry trends for assigned category area and becomes a trusted advisor to business partners
- Present new products, technologies and services from existing or new suppliers to clients
- Manage the company's macro cell sites construction and maintenance, ensuring contracts are in place with suppliers in your area
- Generate and implement efficient category management strategies
- Optimise sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a sourcing, procurement or similar role
- Proven track record of Project Management and data analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of Business Analytical approaches and applications
- Ability to work in a fast pace matrix global environment
- Advanced Excel skills and understanding
- Ability to solve complex problems to ensure business and financial issues result in sound decisions
This is an immediate start Ltd company/Umbrella contract role which will run for a minimum period of 12 months, with the potential to either extend up to 24 months, or become permanent, although this is not guaranteed.
In this position you would be responsible for paying all of you own relevant taxes and deductions in country.
This position is working 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
Please apply online for consideration.