Our client, a global technology business, based in Dortmund, Germany are hiring for an Executive Assistant to provide a high level or corporate administrative support to the Managing Director for the region.
- Diary Management in Microsoft Exchange Outlook for Managing Director DACH
- Confidential mailbox management in MD's absence and proactive management of the MD's email on a daily basis
- Extensive liaison with travel agency to schedule and book international travel and accommodation
- Management of travel approval process for MD's organisation
- Management meeting planning and organisation
- Assistance in preparation of MD's material for management meetings
- Identify urgent actions that need prioritisation and ensuring effective follow up.
- Ad -oc administration for the MD's management team
- Managing the accurate collection and submission of expenses for the MD
- Managing expense review & approvals
- Prepare/review/format PowerPoint presentations for use internally and externally
- Acting as a point of contact and communication channel for external business and customer contacts
- Manage the headcount process for the MD's organisation including raising requisitions, tracking through approval levels and updating headcount log & organisation charts
- Pro-actively track any transactions requiring the MD's approval and ensure they are dealt with in a timely manner
- Effective management of the performance review process ensuring company deadlines are met
- Organisation of yearly sales kick-off event as required
- Assist with resolving facilities issues for the team with the facilities helpdesk
- Management of email distribution lists for Sales organisation
- Strong experience in a corporate EA role in an international environment
- Native German and fluent English language capability
- Able to take initiative and work independently on projects, to devise own methods, approach and procedures in fulfilling assignments
- Must be able to prepare presentations using PowerPoint
- Able to handle employee sensitive and business information with utmost confidentiality
- Comfortable working under pressure, managing time, setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Highly organised and professional.
- Must be able to write correspondence and reports and prepare all requisite documentation in an acceptable business style
- Must be able to think logically, pay close attention to detail, establish procedure and follow through until completion
- Excellent Word and Excel skills
This is an immediate start Ltd company/umbrella contract role which will run for a minimum period of 10 months, with the potential to either extend up to 12, 18 and 24 months and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
In this position you would be responsible for paying all of you own relevant taxes and deductions in country.
This position is working 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
Please apply online for consideration.