Our client, a global biotechnology company, is currently hiring for a Global Head of Marketing to drive commercial success to the US and EMEA markets through customer education and insight.
- Responsible for driving all marketing activity and brand/product awareness to the world's leading healthcare companies based in the US and EMEA
- Hiring, managing and developing marketing team members
- Working with multiple teams to lead all offline, online and digital campaigns ensuring a clear message and customer experience
- Develop a high standard of print and digital literacy for customers and to support commercial activity and success
- Design, implement and improve the overall marketing process from campaign creation to delivery and campaign analysis
- Utilise multiple channels of customer engagement including outbound, inbound and partner channels
- Organise and attend relevant industry events, raising brand awareness and to champion company brand and product
- Reporting monthly to the CEO on performance, pipeline and strategy
- Previous Biotech/Pharmaceutical marketing experience with a strong track record of delivering exceptional cross-channel campaigns, ROI and people/team management
- Experience of working with DNA related products/services would be desirable
- Strong marketing leadership with previous experience of growing market share as well as preparing for and successfully launching new products and brands
- Creating marketing capabilities together with commercial business sense
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
This is a full time, permanent position working remotely/home based with some travel around the UK and Europe.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.