Our client, a global start-up biotechnology company, is currently hiring for a Head of Marketing to lead on all marketing activities from lead/demand generation, campaign management, brand awareness, social media, digital, advertising, content and creative projects.
The responsibilities include developing plans to help establish the brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. Ultimately, you will run the Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Design strategy and implement campaigns for all Marketing activity including lead/demand generation, campaign management, brand awareness, social media, digital, advertising, content and creative projects.
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (such as events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyse consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Hire and build (from the ground up) an experienced marketing team capable of delivering in the 'CDMO Service' industry
- Support and work closely with sales and leadership teams in the US & Europe.
- Hire and build an experienced marketing team
- Support the "Go To Market strategy" to deliver customer and business needs, to help meet and overachieve on sales and growth targets
- Define and create efficient marketing processes to plan, map and report on customer leads, proposals, marketing activities and ROI
- Strong marketing generalist experience covering lead generation, strategy, innovation and content management functions.
- Experience in the Bio-tech, pharma, cell/genetic medicine and/or DNA industry
- Experience of working in a start-up environment preferred.
- People management and development experience, including recruitment and retention.
- Experience of setting up successful marketing processes and in line with commercial strategy
- Demonstrated marketing success to fuel sales growth and targets
- Exceptional creative and presentation skills
- Strong analytics and forecasting experience
- A self-starter, with a desire to meet targets and drive success
- Innovative, pragmatic, team-focused and customer-oriented in personality
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
This is a full time, permanent position working remotely/home-based.
Occasional UK & European travel required (Post-Covid).
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.