Our client, a global MSP are hiring for a technically focused and highly skilled Network Support Engineer to join their technical team supporting 22 offices and 850 end users situated around UK & ROI, with a range of software and hardware requirements and support.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and skilled Engineer, who has the experience of working in a busy technical helpdesk. You'll be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and will be able to provide examples of great technical support and customer service.
- Taking escalated calls from customers around the UK
- Remotely accessing customer environments to carry out detailed fault diagnostics
- Providing excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Travelling to customer sites as required for planned meetings or project work
- Running daily checks on backups and carrying out preventative maintenance on customer environments
- Preparing and building customer equipment as required
- Completing small projects as required, including researching and testing new products and technologies
- A proven history of being able to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues across a client base of end users via remote connectivity, telephone or email.
- Microsoft Stack with Azure
- Fortinet configuration, management and SD-Wan deployment
- Networking, VLAN's, Layer 2 & 3 switch configuration
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. Occasional UK travel required (post-Covid)
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.