Our client, a global software business in Reading, is currently hiring for a Sales Development Representative to join their team. You will need to be a self-motivated, high energy, & dynamic individual with a passion for hitting targets.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound warm/cold calls and emails.
- Building a new business pipeline.
- Generate new target prospects through research, networking, and referrals.
- Prioritise opportunities and execute sales strategies to exceed quota expectations.
- Maintain the CRM for opportunity and contact management.
- Convert leads to sales opportunities by identifying the alignment of critical business needs
- Owning the lead nurturing process and developing leads ready for follow up stages.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects.
- Experience in new business sales (experience selling software solutions is preferred, but not essential)
- Strong consultative and solution selling skills.
- Working technical knowledge of SaaS and Cloud Computing desirable
- Experience in developing excellent relationships and networking skills.
- Experience working in both independent and team environments is essential.
- Enthusiastic, a high degree of integrity, self-motivated, positive attitude, proactive approach to work, and a confident approach to closing business.
- A desire to understand a product in-depth and passionate about communicating customer benefits.
- New business and appointment setting experience are vital.
- You will need to be outgoing, persuasive and energetic.
Our client offers a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation with unrivalled progression opportunities, an excellent commission structure and a vibrant working environment.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm.
Please apply online to be considered.