Our enterprise client, a nationally recognised and prestigious brand, based in Cardiff, are currently hiring for an SQL Analyst to deliver data driven solutions by providing analytical support and developing SQL to manipulate data for analysis.
- Contribute to the design and planning process for the new data warehouse and semantic data models, providing estimates on delivery timescales
- Provide timely updates to the BI manager on initial and ongoing delivery, progress, slippage, risks, issues and quality
- Manage standard projects acting as a point of the technical contact for client liaison throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assisting with the design, development, coding and technical testing of new and existing systems.
- Establishing data feeds and SQL scripts to enhance raw datasets.
- Working closely with colleagues, developers, and end-users to ensure the solution meets business requirements and is delivered in a timely manner.
- Assisting in managing data feeds.
- Troubleshooting ETL problems and performance issues.
- 1-2 years experience in an Data Analyst, MI Analyst or related role
- Experience with SQL Server, TSQL and ETL (ideally SSIS)
- Experience using, configuring and interrogating CRM and backend systems
- Strong experience in Excel
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not essential.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration and benefits package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.