Our client, a global technologies company, based in Reading, is currently hiring for a UC New Business Sales professional to be responsible for meeting and exceeding the sales target and performance objectives directly aligned with the corporate strategy for UC services. You will sell UC products, solutions and services to existing customers and new customers.
- Ensure focus on client acquisition for UC services.
- Delivering agreed target on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Preparation and agreement of personal strategy development and implementation into sales activity.
- Preparation and delivery of weekly forecasting and reporting to the UC New Business Sales Manager to measure forecast v's monthly, quarterly and annual budgets
- Prepares individual action plans for effective development of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing activities as needed.
- Undertakes regular coaching sessions with UC New Business Sales Manager to maintain motivation and selling skills.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees to support the ongoing development of our cross-selling activity.
- Sales accreditations maintained as directed by the company in line with key suppliers/vendors.
- Ensure internal engagement processes maintained and developed
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This position will be a remote / field based role with offices in Reading.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.